Admira Royal Playing Cards, designed by SixtyFourPlayingCards, is a unique and elegant deck of playing cards for collectors, where the court and the cards are all created with an original design. It is a limited and numbered edition. The tuck case is very luxurious with embossing and foil. The numbered cards are delicate, and this worn background reinforces their medieval inspiration. The back shows a traditional intricate design made with natural shapes.
- Printed and fulfilled by NPCC Noir Arts
- Custom courts, Aces, Jokers and pip layout
- 56 cards on 310 gsm premium German linen card stock
- In addition, a double back for magicians
- Tuck seals, numbered individually
- 240 gsm full color printed box
- Silver foiling
There are no reviews yet.