The Art of Steampunk deck has paved the way for a new line of playing cards, design, and most especially, art. Steampunk, as a whole, is actually a hybrid genre – aside from being part of science fiction, it also incorporates horror, fantasy, alternate history, and other similar lines into it. Seeing how creative and unique the steampunk deck truly is, it is no wonder at all that the subculture’s preferred pieces of art are just as inspiring.
- Printed by The United States Playing Card Company
- 100% completely custom designed cards, including art, pips, royalty, backs, everything.
- Packaged in a custom tuck case
- 56 cards including a full 52 card deck, plus 2 Jokers, the unique special “K” (Kickstarter) card & the card with Authors Signatures.
- Normal sized poker deck of playing cards.
- Air-Cushion finish. Also known as magic finish.
- Traditional cut
- Premium stock
- Custom Aristo seal
- Everything is drawn by hand
A completely-custom & redesigned deck where all of the cards are unique!
It’s a great everyday deck either to practice with or use in a steampunk related tricks:
If you’re performing for anyone, they want to know you’re not cheating so the fact that it isn’t too flashy, means whatever card trick you want to use pulling in a neat steam powered story to go along with it, you need cards that aren’t going to distract from your performance nor do you want your audience thinking you’re cheating. You need a recognizable deck, which this is, and it still has that steampunk theme.
It’s phenomenal in every way. The vintage tuck case draws in your eye, the gorgeous card faces will bring you back to the late 18th century, and the USPCC quality is perfect. Another classy addition to anyone’s collection!