The Carat B24 Bamboo Brick Box is made of eco-friendly, sustainably sourced natural bamboo coated with an environmentally friendly varnish allowing you to elegantly display and store your decks. The lid, also made of bamboo, has a window made of 2mm acrylic (22.5cm x 20.1cm), to allow you to clearly view your decks while keeping them protected from damage.
The B24 has two compartments, both with dimensions of 22.5cm x 9.6cm x 7.1cm, providing ample space to easily store 24 (and possibly 26) standard decks as well as providing the flexibility to store slightly larger sized decks if needed. A removable bamboo divider with foam on the ends allows you to neatly store less than a full box of decks or help separate the decks stored inside a compartment.
The B24’s overall dimensions are 25.5cm x 23.1cm x 8cm and weighs a little under 1100g.
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors and designers. Carat Case Creations has had the privilege to work with many of the top designers and printers to create custom cases, including; Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Dead on Paper, Expert Playing Cards, Kings Wild Project, Rick Davidson, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries and Vanda Playing Cards.
- Made of eco-friendly, sustainably sourced natural bamboo coated with an environmentally friendly varnish giving it a smooth and elegant look and feel
- 22.5cm x 9.6cm viewing window in lid allowing for all decks stored inside to be clearly visible
- Ample storage space to store up to 24 (possibly 26) of your favorite decks
- Weight of 1100g
- The acrylic plate in the lid has protective film on both sides and an Exacto knife or other sharp blade is required to score the edges of the film prior to removal. Once the edges are scored, use a toothpick and pick at a corner to remove the film. (see B4x3 video provided)
- Also note that the lid is coated with an environmentally friendly spray-on varnish. As the protective film on the lid window was adhered prior to applying of the varnish, there is a thin layer of varnish on it. When you peel off the film, the varnish will flake off, so it is best that you remove it in an area where you can easily clean up.
- Materials used: Environmentally friendly, sustainably sourced natural bamboo and a 2mm acrylic plate
Internal – Two 22.5cm x 96cm x 7.1cm compartments
External – 25.5cm x 23.1cm x 8cm
Window in lid – 22.5cm x 20.1cm
- Total weight – approx. 1100g
- Additional item: bamboo insert w/foam ends
Decks not included.