“Aeneid” is an epic poem that is both burlesque and travesty, based on the ancient plot of Virgil, but with entirely Ukrainian features. The Trojans are depicted dressed as Cossacks, while the gods of Olympus are portrayed as bribe-takers, with harps and hummingbirds, indifferent to the affairs of mortals. They are seen walking, feasting, and entertaining each other.
These decks of cards are not just an ordinary decks, but rather an encrypted message. The illustrations depict gods, Cossacks, life, conditions, costumes, food, and much more, all encrypted with hidden meanings. The original poem raises many questions, and the illustrations in this deck provide the answers to most of them.
Every card in deck feature highly detailed custom image, even numbered cards.
Love edition deck is dedicated to Lavinia.
Tuck box is made of light spring-green pearlescent cardstock, yellow gold foiled with highly-detailed image.
Back of cards is classic and feature same design than Legacy of Neptune and Limited decks, but recolored in green colors to match tuck box design. Some elements are printed with the use of golden metallic ink to enhance design.
- Set of 2 new decks from Eneida Series
- Exterior foil on tuck boxes
- Embossed tuck box with custom seal
- Deluxe tuck with special colored Italian paper stock
- 100% custom design of cards, pips and tuck box
- Custom artwork on numbered cards
- All artwork created by Oksana Ternavska
- Golden metallic ink on card backs
- 55 poker sized cards (52+3 jokers)
- Printed and fulfilled by Noir Arts | NPCC