Third and final version of the crowd favorite Mantecore Series. 162% Funded on Kickstarter, limited run of 2500, printed on USPC crushed stock, letter-pressed and foiled tuck, designed by the community, for the community.
9 years in the making. Successor to the first 2 decks in the series which have been an advocate for wild tiger conservation. A portion of the proceeds Mantecore and Mantecore Blanc were donated to help in that aspect.
Being the third and final rendition of the Mantecore series, we hoped to go out with a bang. We started by rallying the community to share their ideas and design on what they thought would be the BEST looking tiger themed deck for the lunar year of the tiger. Ben and Edo then took those designs and ideas and incorporated them into the design and feel of the deck. We then worked with Art of Play to bring this vision to life.
- Printed the Clove St. Press, the premium choice for tuck cases.
- Soft matte finish paper
- Wraparound design that resembles a Chinese Spring Festival couplet
- Deep Blue Foil
- Printed on the United States Playing Cards Company sustainably using FSC certified paper and vegetable-based inks.
- Trademark Bicycle-crushed stock.
- Rider-back inspired to retain the familiarity that spectators are used to when performing tricks or dealing a game of poker.
- Striking Orange Tiger color used for the majority of the back design
- Complementary blue metallic Pantone used to accentuate the tiger’s eyes and blue dots.
- Custom pips, indices, courts and two diametrically opposed jokers with a one of a kind ambigram.
- 2 gaff cards included. 1 perfect for camera/social media magic, the other is bound to wow your audiences in real life.